Good sleep is one of the most decisive factors for mental and physical fitness. Those who sleep well feel fit and fresh in the morning. Those who do not sleep well often feel tired, washed-out, and moody. But sleeping well is not a matter of chance, just keep the following basic rules in mind:
- Rest in a relaxed fashion on a not too soft mattress.
- Sleep in a sufficiently dark room.
- Allow sufficient fresh air circulation.
- The ideal room temperature at night is 14 to 18 °C.
- Sleep in body friendly bedclothes.
- Sleep on good pillows and under good covers.